Wednesday 4 March 2009

And they're off......err again!

OK well I have finally made some progress and by progress I mean I have finally started! 10jetbikes assembled and a Vyper mostly almost half fully assembled.....ish.

I bought a tester jetbike to experiment with colour schemes before the challenge started and have settled on the Vallejo Game Colour Electric Blue as the main colour for my army. I'll try and list the colours I have used where I remember.

So I now have 9 bikes undercoated Army Builder spray can white and a Vyper half sort of fully sprayed white.

This morning whilst waiting for the electrician to arrive I finally managed to start getting some colour down. I have elected to keep the hulls to the jetbikes separate for the time being to allow easier painting of the bike frame and engine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment