Friday, 5 October 2012

Furioso Dreadnaught WiP

Back before there was a Furioso model released that wasn't all metal and terrible I ran an ironclad as a Furioso. To be honest it works very well as one. Anyway it has had a repaint to fit in with the rest of the army. Pretty much done. It just needs a coat of Satin varnish now to bring down the gloss finish it was given before being oil washed. Then there will be some pigments applied around the engine exhausts and the feet to blend it in with the base. The base has had the two raised sections cut out and a circle of plasticard glued in underneath and then the gaps filled with revell model putty. I have then put in some debris for the dreadnaught to stand on and the two recessed areas will be filled to look like dirty water.

1 comment:

  1. It's looking very good so far. I'm looking forward to seeing the dirty water effect.