Thursday 28 May 2009

Month 3 Update - No 4

OK well the wave serpent saw a bit of action last night. The main hull is assembled and base coated with the gems picked out in Mechrite Red for the moment. The first two pictures are of my fire prism that I have been working sporadically on for the last couple of months. The second two are the wave serpent as she currently stands. Tonight hopefully I will get the panel seam highlighting done on her and hopefully the gems. 




At this point I think I have to concede that I will be unlikely to make this months point deadline as tonight is my last available night of painting before I am away until Monday which will be the 1st. Never say never but I think it will take a painting miracle to get what I need to get done on the wave serpent tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment