Thursday 5 June 2014

Work update

So what have I been up to recently?

Well after purchasing the full range of Minitaire paints I found myself with no actual room to hobby anymore.


Queue the A-Team theme tune, some lengths of 2cm thick pine and some power tools!

The result is


Since then I have been moving on with my Death Guard/ Nurgle themed Chaos Space Marine list for the Independent Characters hobby progress challenge.

http://www.theindependentcharacters.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=76

I'm currently working on the obliterators, taking the Finecast sculpts and getting them less Black Legiony by removing the iconography which will be replaced with greenstuffed nurgle/death guard iconography.




2 comments:

  1. That is an extremely well organized studio/hobby area. Many props to you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. The true question of course is.....how long will it stay looking that way!

    ReplyDelete