Tuesday 3 May 2011

Sanguinary Guard wip

Working some of my Sanguinary Guard at the moment. Got the real bug to play a few games after recently being entirely focused on the hobby side but I hate throwing down unpainted models. It is a real bug bear of mine. Anyways, the usual shaky iPhone photo for you


I did think about having an attempt and NMM on them however time is rather precious at the moment and I simply don't have enough of it to do such a technique justice at the moment. I have only tried it a couple of times and I certainly need to practise more with it when I have a decent amount of time to spend.

The armour is pretty much done on these. It just needs a final highlight of Burnished Gold/Mithril Silver mix and a light sepia glaze and it should be there. Then onto the detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment