Monday 20 April 2009

Month 2 update

Errr as some of you who follow this (all 4 of you!)  might have noticed I have been somewhat slack on the updates this month. I would love to tell you that I am almost finished on this months quota of models and have merely forgot to take any progress photos but it would be a massive shamefaced lie!! 

My girlfriend (should really get the hang of using the word fiancee) has had her Easter break (she is a teacher) so I have had some holiday and a chance to spend some time with her. Still back on the job now. I have the models for this month assembled except warlock conversions. I have started another 3 jetbikes to take me up to two six man squads and then I will get the seer council done. I have 4 jetbikes I have started conversions on with 10 days to finish them. This one is going to go right down to the wire.......again!

No comments:

Post a Comment